Restoring Trust in the Telephone Network, A Tutorial on SHAKEN
11 Apr 2019
Facilitator: Jim Dalton, TransNexus
Robocalls and scam calls have undermined the public’s trust in the telephone network. This problem is caused by spoofed calling numbers that enable bad actors to deceive their victims and avoid law enforcement. Major telephone carriers and the FCC have identified SHAKEN as the best solution to eliminate spoofed calling numbers.
Attend this webinar to learn about the following topics
- A brief history of robocalls
- Regulatory initiatives
- SHAKEN Trust Anchor
- Digitally signed Identity Tokens
- Calling party trust levels
- How SHAKEN makes call trace back quick and easy
- How SHAKEN will impact call analytics
- How SHAKEN will impact toll fraud control
- Deployment timelines – when will SHAKEN be here?
- Future developments
This KNOW session is scheduled for 11:30 AM for one hour.
If you are a CFCA member and have not logged in, please login
to complete the form