Certified Communications Security Professional (CCSP)
The Certified Communications Security Professional designation (CCSP) is the hallmark of professionalism in communication, fraud management, revenue assurance, and security. Attainment of professional recognition is a distinct and desirable mark of professional and educational achievement. A successful career in any profession is marked by an appropriate degree of certification. This testifies that the candidate has attained educational and practical experience.
The Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) seeks to advance to the highest standards of professional behavior and competence among its membership through a certification program.
Applicants must be members in good standing who meet all current criteria as established by the Certification Committee and approved by the CFCA Board of Directors.
How to apply for certification:
- File application on the petition form provided by CFCA.
- Submit all required data along with petition i.e., employment/experience verification forms.
- Remit non-refundable application fee of $200.00 (U.S. funds) with petition.
- The petition is review by the Certification Committee to ensure eligibility requirements have been met.
- The applicant is notified of the status of the petition, and if approved, the date, time, and procedure to follow for next steps.
Cost: A $200.00 (U.S.) non-refundable administrative fee is required upon filing the petition.
Requirements for Certified Communications Security Professional:
|Any combination of the above
|Total Minimum Requirement
CCSP PROGRAM WORKSHEET (Excel)
For each experience listed, submit a Communications Experience Verification Form that is subject to independent verification. Any false or misleading information will be cause for invalidating the petition.
Credits may only be applied to one category; no double counting of the same credit is permitted.
All credits are retroactive and must be verifiable. It is the member’s responsibility to keep track of attendance at the various programs. Should you have any questions pertaining to the CCSP program, contact the CFCA Headquarters, Certification Department.