Certified Communications Security Professional (CCSP)
The Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) seeks to advance to the highest standards of professional behavior and competence among its membership through a certification program. To be eligible, applicants must be CFCA members in good standing who meet all current criteria as established by the Certification Committee and approved by the CFCA Board of Directors.
How to apply for certification:
- File application on the petition form provided by CFCA.
- Submit all required data along with petition, including experience verification forms.
- Remit non-refundable petition/application fee of $200.00 (US) with petition.
- The petition is reviewed by the Certification Committee to ensure eligibility requirements have been met.
- The applicant is notified by mail of the status of the petition, and, if approved, the date, time and procedure to follow for taking the examination.
Cost: A $200.00 (U.S.) administrative fee is required upon filing the petition.
The program has two parts that require completion after the petition is approved.
Part 1 includes the completion of one of the following once approved by the CCSP Committee:
- White paper, where the candidate is the sole author
- Speaker at a CFCA Educational Event
- Lead a pre-conference workshop
- Create a training/ informational video
Part 2 is a panel interview conducted by a minimum of 3 current CCSPs.
The panel interview can be scheduled at any of the three Educational Event in the US. Individual arrangements will be made throughout the year to accommodate individuals seeking to interview at other times. The petition must be submitted 45 days prior to the interview in order to allow sufficient time for the review and verification process.