Benefits of Membership
CFCA is the place where ‘Communications Security Professionals Go to Know’. For the price of membership, CFCA is the only association that offers you:
- A FORUM where you can learn in a trusted environment about new fraud trends, how they occur and how your colleagues are combating them. You will gain the critical contacts needed to stop fraud in your own network.
- DIVERSIFIED MEMBERSHIP - CFCA members include wireline, wireless, VoIP, cable, MVNOs, satellite, industry vendor partners, law enforcement, government agencies and financial institutions. All sectors of the communications industry are represented.
- GLOBAL CONTACTS - Fraud is a global problem. CFCA has members from countries around the world including wireless network operators, fixed line operators, cable operator, and other service providers.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION – ANYTIME - CFCA has a 24/7 online Information Sharing Forum, where members can communicate about current fraud cases and investigations, submit a general inquiry, or reach out to a valuable contact.
- A LIBRARY of archived educational documentation accessible via our website, e.g., fraud alerts, white papers, and presentations from previous educational events.
- URGENT FRAUD ALERTS - Alerts are sent out to members in a timely manner regarding frauds that are affecting carrier networks.
- LIAISONS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT - CFCA provides a vehicle for Law Enforcement to become involved with our members.
- Knowledge Network Online Workshop (KNOW) - Monthly webinars that enable members to obtain vital educational information to supplement the in-person educational events. Topics are varied and timely. KNOW sessions provide a virtual meeting place where members can continue learning and meet with peers to discuss cases and investigations.
- Certification – Being a CFCA member enables certification. Certified Communications Security Professional (CCSP) denotes your expertise, professional commitment, and provides unlimited networking opportunities.
CFCA GIVES YOUR ORGANIZATION CREDIBILITY - Being a CFCA member demonstrates your company’s commitment to the industry by demonstrating that you are serious about stopping fraud and willing to partner with others to do so. CFCA membership identifies you as a professional in the industry. Don’t miss a single benefit or opportunity.